DRAGON FIRE TOOLS®, LIMITED WARRANTY
TOOL STORAGE PRODUCTS
Dragonfire Tools®, LLC Limited Warranties warrant our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of original purchase for the specified period of time as outlined below:
This limited warranty (“warranty”) is given only to the original end-user / retail purchaser (referred to in this warranty as “Original Purchaser” of the accompanying product and accessories.
* If you purchased a product from someone other than an authorized Dragonfire Tools® reseller in the United States or if the product was used, including but not limited to floor models or refurbished product by someone other than Dragonfire Tools® prior to your purchase you are not the Original Purchaser and the product that you purchased is not covered by this warranty.
5 Year Limited Warranty applies to all Workbenches and Cabinets from the Date of Purchase
Dragonfire Tools® obligation to repair or replace defective parts in accordance with the terms set forth herein shall be the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy. Dragonfire Tools® shall not be liable for any damage for loss of the product or consequential damages of any kind. The company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liabilities beyond the conditions set forth in this warranty, in connection with the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This Warranty is Governed by the laws of state of West Virginia.
If you believe product is defective, please call Dragonfire Tools® at 724-757-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require pictures of the defect, the model number, the serial number, the date of purchase and a description of the issue. If the product is defective, we will replace the defective part at no cost to you. Please do not ship your product back to the store, distributor, or to Dragonfire Tools® unless we send you written instructions for return. In the event that it becomes necessary for your product to be returned, we will notify you as to how to proceed with a return authorization (RA). A copy of your original purchase receipt must accompany the return.
Dragonfire Tools® shall not be liable for, nor shall this warranty include or apply to, any loss or damage caused by or resulting from the following:
- Use of the product in a manner other than as specified in this product manual
- use of the product beyond its rated capacity or specifications;
- Modification, alteration or repair not performed by Dragonfire Tools® or its authorized subcontractors or third parties approved by Dragonfire Tools®;
- Modification, alterations, (including damage incurred from improper mounting in any mobile vehicle, trailer or any other transportation vehicle)
- Dragonfire Workbenches are not designed for over the road use. Dragonfire Tools is not liable and will not warranty any damage that is caused by over the road use.
- Floods, Fires, earthquakes, tornado, vandalism or other acts of nature, including windstorms, lightning and hail damage or any other insurable loss under standard fire and extended coverage plans;
- Abuse, misuse, negligence handling, improper or inadequate maintenance, tampering, or accident; chemicals that can damage powder coat finish or causing rust;
- Accessories, alterations, attachments or other devices not furnished by the company or
- Failure of buyer to follow operating procedures or the instructions of the company, or to provide a suitable operating environment.
This limited warranty is VOID if this product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted warranty repair without authorization from Dragonfire Tools® and/or alteration/removal of the serial number.
All customers receiving shipments of our products are responsible to inspect shipments before accepting; Dragonfire Tools® will not be responsible after shipment of product is accepted if product is damaged or has missing parts.
Dragonfire Tools® reserves the right to modify this warranty at any time for any reason.
• Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
• Keep children away.
• Lock ALL drawers before moving any workbench or roll around cabinet
• Apply brakes on casters when not moving unit if your unit has casters.
• Do not step in or on drawer. (Pictures on website and or in literature were taken in a controlled and safe environment with an empty workbench)
Tools and materials shown on Dragonfire Tools® or any other website are not included unless specified
Dragonfire Tools®, LLC.
131 Seanor Church Road
Ruffs Dale, PA 15679